- You save 24%
- You save £4.51
- Size: 1 Litre
- Colour: Matt White
- Acrylic-based gesso primer
- Highly adhesive, thick & opaque
- Suitable for acrylic & oil painting
- Dries quickly to a water-resistant matt finish
- Slight tooth can be sanded for detailed work
- Ideal for sealing semi-absorbent surfaces
Part of the Graduate Acrylic range from Daler-Rowney, this high-quality, cost-effective gesso is suitable for priming a variety of surfaces for use with both acrylic & oil colours.
A highly adhesive, acrylic-based gesso primer that can be brushed on directly from the pot, drying quickly to an opaque, water-resistant matt white finish.
Once dry, the slight tooth across the surface can be sanded down easily, allowing for more refined, detailed work.
Suitable for large-scale projects such as theatre scenery or murals, this gesso primer can be applied to a variety of non-oily surfaces such as cardboard, plaster, MDF, plywood etc.
Designed for security, the large pot is both lightweight & sturdy, with an easy-to-open lid that closes tightly, preventing any potential spills, leakage & waste, so you can be reassured that your materials are safe & secure.