- Available in 3 shades*
- Dust-free method of painting, charcoal drawing & underpainting
- Dilute with water to achieve unique effects
- Gum arabic binder with gouache-like consistency
- Pigments made by charring fruit seeds
- Able to combine with drawing charcoal
Make the leap from drawing to painting!
Able to be diluted with water, so that different shades, structures and layer thicknesses can be achieved through various applications.
Depending on the substrate and the thickness of the layer, it can be wiped off by hand and removed with water. Used as thin underpainting (e.g. in oil painting), subsequent paints do not become dirty or become less dirty than with conventional charcoal underpainting due to the higher adhesion of the bound carbon pigments to the substrate.
Of course, the liquid charcoal can be combined with drawing charcoal. The blurring and removability of the liquid charcoal depends on the surface of the substrate - the more even and firm the surface, the easier to change the application.