- You save 9%
- You save £1.96
- 50 brilliant colouring pencils
- Ergonomic triangular shape for control as well as comfort
- Supersoft, break-resistant and flake-resistant leads
- Smooth colour laydown
- Produced in a carbon-neutral environment
- Wood casings sourced from certified sustainable forestry
Combining a sleek black wood with vibrantly coloured leads and ends, these Black Edition colouring pencils from Faber-Castell are not only practical but they serve as a stylish way to brighten up your pencil case or the empty pen pot in your home office. Although they look sophisticated and sleek, these pencils are also great to work with due to their ergonomic triangular shape and their supersoft lead that helps colours to pop, especially on dark or black paper.
Black Edition colour shades are specially selected by Art teachers. The smooth leads are very reliable, with less breakage and minimum lead flaking, providing better coverage and allowing you to create brilliant effects on paper. The wood in each barrel is sourced from certified sustainable forestry and every pencil is manufactured in a carbon-neutral production environment.