- Out of Stock
- A useful tool for drawing the human form
- Available in three sizes - 8", 12" & 16"
- Movable and rotatable limbs
- Made from strong and sturdy wood
- Ideal for portrait artists
Jakar Wooden Manikins are a useful tool for anyone drawing or painting the human form. Each Manikin has moveable, rotatable and adjustable limbs that can be articulated around the joints, i.e. neck, elbow, ankle etc. They are made from strong and sturdy finished wood and are ideal for all types of artists who want to master poses, lighting effects and learn body proportions.
These Wooden Manikins are available in 8", 12" and 16" sizes. Jakar are one of the UK's leading brands in Arts and Crafts tools and materials. When you buy a Jakar product, you should expect a quality product at a reasonable price.