- You save 48%
- You save £5.96
- Newclay is malleable and air dries without the need for heating
- Can be fired over at over 1000 degrees celsius
- Non-sticky and with slow shrinkage during drying
- Similar properties to both ordinary & modelling clays
- Suitable for both children and adults
- Available in both 4.5 kg & 12.5 kg sizes
Newclay Air Drying Modelling Clay is a unique product, providing the attributes of clay with the convenience of other modelling materials, yet it is characterised by being non-sticky and with slow shrinkage during drying. Newclay is malleable, air drying without the need for heating. It can be used with professional pottery tools and, as it is nylon reinforced, it will not go brittle.
It is suitable for use by both children and adults. While its reinforced finish makes it exceptionally strong, Newclay Hardeners can be applied to improve durability of the final article. For best results, finished pieces should be decorated with a good quality ceramic or acrylic paint and finished with Newclay Gloss or Newclay Satin. Newclay can also be kiln-fired with exceptional results.
Newclay Air Drying Modelling Clay is available in two colours: stone (off-white) and terracotta. For best results, finished pieces should be decorated with a good quality ceramic or acrylic paint and finished with a Gloss or Satin varnish.