- You save 49%
- You save £8.89
- Out of Stock
- High pigment loads
- Traditionally crafted and triple-milled
- Exceptionally permanent (3*) and brilliant colours
- Smooth and buttery consistency
- Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
- Surface dry in 4 to 5 days
- Easy mixing with mediums provides endless creative possibilities
- Made in England
Georgian Oil from Daler-Rowney offers artists high performance colours at an economical and uniform price across all 54 colours in the range. They are produced to exacting standards - all colours are carefully blended and tested to produce the most brilliant colour.
They match tint and texture from batch to batch, with fine working qualities and a high degree of permanence. This introductory set includes ten 22ml tubes in the following colours: Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red Hue, Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Sap Green and Lamp Black.