- You save 33%
- You save £0.72
- The flagship of the Prolene collection
- Oval shape suitable for gouache and watercolour painting
- Synthetic filaments hold colour in a wonderful way
- Incredibly soft fibres that feel like natural sable
- Beautiful gold coloured ferrules and teak handles
This Prolene Plus range is the flagship of the Prolene collection. It represents a pinnacle of achievement with a wide variety of Prolene synthetic filaments, which are ferruled in beautiful gold coloured plate and fashioned with teak handles. They have a delightful 'spring' when in use, pointing in a most pleasing manner, and they hold colour in a wonderful way.
Their incredibly soft fibres feel closer than ever to natural sable but with the durability and more economical price of a synthetic brush. The Series 009 is the Filbert version of the Pro Arte Prolene Plus Synthetic Brush. Its oval shape makes it particularly well suited to blending watercolour and gouache paints, but it us useful for all single stroke work and lettering.