- You save 47%
- You save £193.01
- Out of Stock
- Dual tip pens that work like watercolour paint
- Complete collection of 108 vibrant colours
- Fine tip - perfect for consistent lines and tight drawing
- Brush tip - soft yet durable
- Water-based and odourless
- Non-toxic and acid-free
- Includes stunning fold-out storage case
Video: Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pens Demonstration
The Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pen has a fine tip perfect for consistent lines and tight drawings, complemented by a highly flexible brush tip which is soft yet durable. Tombow ABT's are water-based and so odourless, non-toxic and acid free. They work like watercolour paints and blend effortlessly.
These pens are widely used for rubber-stamping, card-making and as artists' watercolour pens. The Dual Brush Pen is commonly used by comic book designers and graphic artists. The fine tip is mainly used when drawing exact lines. The second tip is thicker and flexible like a brush. This set contains 108 vivid colours in a stunning and convenient fold-out storage case. Great value for money.