- You save 56%
- You save £75.00
- Out of Stock
- A-Frame studio easel
- Adjustable to a variety of heights & angles
- 3 legs: 2 stationary front & 1 adjustable back
- Holds a canvas, pad or board up to 50" high
- Made using strengthened FSC-certified beechwood
- Easy to assemble, complete with instructions
Our Piccadilly studio easel is a classic lyre style A-Frame made using strengthened beechwood & held tightly with steel fitting for additional stability. Able to easily hold a canvas, board or pad up to 50" in height, this versatile easel is perfect for use in a studio or home setting. When not in use, it folds completely flat for easy, compact storage.
Able to be heightened or lowered as desired, along with tilting vertically to accommodate a number of art styles, techniques & preferences. For instance, tilting the easel forward by 10° is ideal for pastel work, allowing for any excess pastel dust to naturally fall away from the surface.
Features several ways to adjust:
- Easily alter the height by raising & lowering the centre mast, using the ratchet height mechanism. Underneath the lower canvas shelving, pull the loop (or trigger) to lift the mast, releasing it to rest upon one of the pronounced levels when appropriate.
- The upper attachment moves seamlessly along the centre mast also, sandwiching & gripping any canvas tightly. Simply loosen & tighten this into position using the ergonomically designed knob on the front.
- The rear leg can be tilted to a wide variety of angles, simply using the butterfly clips visible on the back.
Dimensions: 88.9 x 66 x 159cm / 35 x 26 62"
Maximum Height: 226cm / 89"