- 45mm Rotary Cutter
- Built in safety cover
- Straight-edged, stainless steel blade
- Able to cut both straight lines or curves
- Can cut through a multitude of different materials
- Suitable for both left & right handed work
- Click Here For Replacement Blades
- For the best results a suitable cutting mat is recommended.
The 7337 Rotary Cutter is the perfect instrument for an almost endless list of arts, crafts, fabric work & even DIY projects.
With a 45mm straight-edged blade constructed of high quality stainless steel, making it better able to maintain it's sharp edge for multiple uses.
The handle has been specially moulded to provide comfort during long periods of use, complete with a built-in safety cover.
Cut both straight lines & freehand curves with ease through a variety of materials including paper, fabric, leather, vinyl & many more!
Founded in 1949, with an aim to provide quality stationery & craft materials throughout the UK & Ireland.
Establishing themselves as a strong, reliable brand, well-known & respected amongst students, professionals & enthusiasts looking to procure high quality, affordable materials.
What may seem at first to be a "no frills" approach to design, is in fact versatility, strength & cost management.
Any Jakar product is a perfect addition to your arsenal of materials.