- Ideal for use with watercolours
- Popular for their water-holding capacity
- Hold more water than any other synthetic brush
- Extra smooth hairs with fine tips and energetic spring
- From Da Vinci, the world's finest brushmaker
- Handmade in Germany
This unique Da Vinci brush is popular for its water holding capacity and excellent value in large sizes. Cosmotop-Spin 5580 brushes hold more water than any other synthetic brush, due to their blend of different diameters and lengths of extra smooth synthetic hair providing a fine tip, stable shape and energetic spring.
Their ergonomic short red transparent lacquered handles allow for maximum painting control. These brushes are made by hand, so there may be some small variations with the handles. Click here to view a video demonstration of the Cosmotop - spin brush range.