We’re big fans of the innovative selection of graphic markers available from Winsor & Newton. Their collection includes a variety of options to suit your every creative need, led by the Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker, a pen so revolutionary it will change the way you work forever.
Using only the highest grade, lightfast, fine art pigments, there are over 100 beautiful colours to choose from in the Pigment Marker range. There’s also a unique White Blender that places a limitless palette of tones and hues at your fingertips.
In this video artist Katie Rodgers demonstrates her Pigment Marker top-tips and techniques, including layering, shading, blending & mixing, wet-on-wet and working with Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker paper.
Pigment Marker features:
- Available in over 100 colours, including 24 shades of grey
- Unique White Blender for creating a limitless palette
- Made with lightfast fine art pigments instead of dyes to keep work vibrant for 100 years
- Sleek, ergonomic design with chiselled nibs and an ultra-slim profile
ProMarkers are the most popular graphic marker offering from Winsor & Newton. There are 148 shades of ProMarker, all loaded with malleable, alcohol-based, translucent inks. They offer incredible versatility and control, with each marker including two durable nibs of differing sizes.
Watch artist Rebecca Osborne demonstrate all of the ways you can layer, shade, blend and mix with ProMarkers, including wet-on-wet techniques using Bleedproof Marker paper.
- Available in 148 shades – the most diverse colour selection from Winsor & Newton
- Incredibly versatile and blend-friendly
- Skilfully versatile and usable on resistant surfaces
- Each marker includes a Broad Chisel nib and a Fine Bullet nib
The 72-colour strong BrushMarker spectrum offers highly blendable and print quality, streak-free coverage. Colours range from subtle pastels to bold, vibrant hues, offering a fantastic variety to suit every artist. They are twin-tipped, just like ProMarkers, and are fully compatible with the ProMarker range.
Here, Rebecca Osborne highlights all of the unique ways that you can use BrushMarkers, including calligraphy, texturing, blending & mixing, and combining with ProMarkers.
- Available in 72 vibrant shades
- Alcohol-based translucent inks that are fully compatible with ProMarkers
- Bullet shaped Brush and Broad nibs
- More flexible line control for creating distinctive lines and patterns
Water Colour Markers
Our range of Winsor & Newton Watercolour Markers brings an old art form into the 21st century. Create beautiful watercolour paintings quickly no matter where you are, using the highest-quality pigments available. You can also utilise the dual nib for both thick lines and finer details.
Water Colour Marker features:
- Easily blended with water
- Highly pigmented for versatile colour application
- Unrivalled definition and control
- A fantastic alternative to traditional watercolours