- You save £0.81
- 120ml tubes of acrylic colour
- Sold individually
- Available in a range of brilliant colours
- Highly-pigmented, durable & lightfast
- Solvent-free, water-based & medium-bodied
- Quick-drying to a flexible finish, preventing cracking
- Graduate range combines quality, accessibility & affordability
- Ideal for newcomers, students & hobbyists
From Daler-Rowney, these Graduate Acrylics are available individually in a range of 48 vibrant, highly-pigmented colours with water-based, solvent-free formulas to ensure that they're not only easy-to-use, but safe for all ages & experience levels.
Incredibly versatile, they can be used directly from the tube or alternatively thinned using water or any appropriate acrylic mediums. All 48 colours are fully intermixable, providing endless possible shades & tones when mixing.
Additional key features include their consistency & incredible covering power, able to be smoothly applied onto almost any prepared surface including paper, card, board, canvas & more! Drying quickly to a durable, water-resistant finish with enough flexibility to prevent cracks forming in your work (even suitable for rolling, dependent on thickness & surface).
Developed for newcomers, students & hobbyists, the Daler-Rowney Graduate range offers cost-effective introductions to a variety of mediums & techniques including Acrylic, Watercolour & Oil paints (amongst others!).