- You save 41%
- You save £18.11
- Works like watercolour paint - blends effortlessly
- Box of 12 Primary colours*
- Fine tip - perfect for consistent lines and tight drawing
- Brush tip - soft yet durable
- Water-based and odourless
The Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pen has a fine tip perfect for consistent lines and tight drawings, complemented by a highly flexible brush tip which is soft yet durable. Tombow ABT's are water-based and so odourless, non-toxic and acid free. They work like watercolour paints and blend effortlessly.
These pens are widely used for rubber-stamping, card-making and as artists' watercolour pens. The Dual Brush Pen is also used by comic book designers and graphic artists. The fine tip is mainly used when drawing exact lines. The second tip is thicker and flexible like a brush. This set contains 12 primary colours, ideal for newcomers to the Tombow ABT range.