- You save 41%
- You save £11.96
The World's First Professional-Quality Fineliner with Water-Based Pigment Ink!
- Set of 9 fineliner pens in assorted colours
- Fineliner 05 Line Width: 0.45mm
- Bleedproof on most papers
- Permanent, archival quality ink
- Waterproof & fade resistant
- Does not smear or feather
- Designed for use with rulers, templates & other drawing aids
The world's first disposable archival quality pen with water-based pigment ink, the Pigma Micron from Sakura is used loyally by professionals in an incredible number & variety of fields including design, architecture, illustration & even various research and scientific endeavours.
Available in a wide range of sizes & colours, they're waterproof, permanent & fade-resistant.
Ideal for both technical & artistic work, the long metal tip is designed for use with various drawing aids & tools such as rulers & templates without the potential issue of damaging the fine nib.
Containing a total of 9 pens in various colours, each with an 0.45mm line width, this set allows for a broad range of creative possibilities.
9 x Colours Included
- 49: Black
- 19: Red
- 36: Blue
- 29: Green
- 12: Brown
- 24: Purple
- 5: Orange
- 21: Pink / Rose
- 117: Sepia