- You save 22%
- You save £7.00
Everything you need to start creating funky prints on fabrics & textiles!
- 1 x Fabric Block Printing Ink
- 3 x Pieces of MasterCut Lino
- Lino handle
- 2 x Cutters
- Fabric printing roller
- Ink tray
- Printing blanket
- Check the Contents tab for more details*
With this full set of materials, you have all you need to begin mastering this craft (or perfecting your already formidable skills!).
Essdee have a rich history of providing artists, crafts people & enthusiasts with materials to hone their creative talents & this time is no different.
Known for their Lino ranges, they're branching out & developing new inks and sets for a range of different needs, keeping the same signature quality that has made them a well regarded name in the game.
Essdee Fabric Printing Inks are specially formulated to make Lino printing onto fabric an enjoyable, accessible experience for artists of any ability.
Similar to an acrylic, these water-based inks are thick & highly viscous, whilst able to be mixed with one another to create shades, tones or indeed, completely different colours. They are also easily cleaned using soap & water (before setting).
How to create your own unique, funky print:
- Carefully carve out your design onto a sheet of lino, using the necessary tools.
- Apply ink using a roller (we recommend the Essdee Fabric Roller)
- Place face down onto fabric & apply pressure
- Iron the reverse of the print (on a non-steam setting) for 4 minutes
- Printed fabrics are washable up to 40°c
* For best results, 100% cotton fabric is recommended.