Discover how to make a beautiful looking Unicorn using Foam Clay with our step-by-step guide. This Unicorn is created using a 3D self-assembly wooden horse jigsaw, which has been assembled, painted white and sprinkled with glitter. It’s then decorated with a mane, tail and a horn all made from Foam Clay.
We would recommend this craft project for adults and children over the age of 7 as there are some small parts involved, as well as a fair bit of glitter! Foam Clay is safe to use and completely non-toxic.
What you’ll need:
- A 3D Wooden Horse Construction Kit (£3.46)
- Foam Clay (£3.68 for 3 x 14g colours)
- White Glitter, 20g (£2.41)
- White Paint, 150ml (£2.25)
- Assorted Flat Acrylic Brushes (From 95p)