- You save £10.01
- Archival-quality stretched canvas
- Available in a range of sizes
- Depth: 1.73"
- Weight: 565gsm
- Cloth made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- FSC-certified wooden frames
- Stretched, folded & rear-stapled
- Shrink-wrapped in recyclable plastic
- Suitable for oil & acrylic colours
In partnership with Waste2Wear, Liquitex have created this brand new, innovative range of canvases that have been developed with a key focus on sustainability.
Available in two depths & a range of dimensions, each canvas features 565gsm cloth made with 100% recycled bottles (at least 10 per canvas) that has been stretched, folded & rear-stapled to FSC-certified wooden frames.
Archival, lightfast & triple-primed for heavier applications of oil & acrylic colours, each canvas has been rigorously blind-tested by professional artists for consistency & quality, so you can work in confidence. Each canvas arrives shrink-wrapped in a fully recyclable plastic to ensure cleanliness & protection before use.