Warning: Last items in stock!
Our Value Brush Set is exactly what you'd expect it to be: fantastic value for money! Included in this set are 25 brushes suitable for oil, acrylic and watercolour painting. The brushes are made from a mixture of natural and synthetic bristle hairs, with varying lengths for different paints and painting processes. A must-have for artists of all abilities.
- 1 x Fan Brush (Size 2) - Use for blending, texturing, special effects, grass, fur and foliage.
- 7 x Round Brushes (Sizes 2/0, 1, 1, 2, 4, 4 & 6) - Use for a variety of decorative strokes, details and lines.
- 3 x Filbert Brushes (Sizes 1/2”, 4 & 8) - Use for rounded edges, blending and strokes with a point or flat edge.
- 4 x Flat Brushes (Sizes 4, 6, 8 & 10) - Use for long strokes, blending and spreading colour.
- 3 x Bright Brushes (Sizes 4, 6 & 8) - Use for short strokes, blending and heavy-bodied colour.
- 3 x Flat Shader Brushes (Sizes 4, 6 & 8) - Use for blending, sharp edges and short even strokes.
- 1 x Liner Brush (Size 3/0) - Use for long lines, scrolling borders and fine details.
- 1 x Angle Shader Brush (Size 1/2”) - Use for angled shapes and strokes, small area edging and blending, and flower petals.
- 2 x Flat Wash Brushes (Sizes 1/2” & 3/4”) - Use for broad and precise washes and glazes.