- You save 27%
- You save £1.97
- One of the finest marker brands for illustrators
- Dual tip design - medium broad and super brush nib
- Colours can be mixed or layered
- Alcohol-based and non-toxic
- Fast drying and non-smearing
- Nibs are interchangeable and replaceable
- Refillable - one bottle of ink will fill a marker up to 13 times
- Manufactured to exacting standards
Ciao markers are alcohol based and therefore non-toxic. The inks are fast drying and don't smear, and the coloured caps enable fast and accurate colour identification. Copic art tools are the highest quality available in the world today. Each marker is refillable and features replaceable nibs to allow for a lifetime of use. Their marker based airbrushing system is one-of-a-kind, easy to use, and easily extends any existing Sketch or Original Copic marker collection. Each Copic marker is color matching and strictly manufactured to an exceptional standard.
This Copic Ciao Marker 5+1 Pastel Tone Set is ideal for all sorts of uses, but especially cartooning and Manga art. It contains 5 Ciao Markers in different pastel shades, each with two replaceable heads - one a medium broad chisel tip for thick strokes and the other a Super Brush for varying widths. These lay down the alcohol-based ink from a central, refillable reservoir.
Along with the Pastel Tones, there’s also a 0.3mm Multiliner for outlining, making for the perfect all-in-one set. Pastel Tones include the following colours: Buttercup Yellow (Y21), Pale Blue Gray (B60), Pale Green (G000), Tender Pink (RV13) and Flesh Pink (E95).