Pocket Colour Wheel
- Explore colours & combinations
- A pocket-sized, double-sided colour guide
- Instructions printed directly on the wheel
- An educational tool for artists of all experience
- Learn about colours, tones, hue, mixing & more!
This conveniently pocket-sized colour wheel is ideal for artists looking to understand the complex relationships between colours, no matter the discipline, age or experience!
Featuring 10 basics colours, easily defining the terms & demonstrating the base concepts of colour mixing including complementary, split complementary, diads, triads, hue, tint, tone, shade, analogous, achromatic etc. Included is an additional detailed greyscale chart, showing the clear define between the various tones.
All instructions are printed directly on the Colour Wheel itself, allowing it to be simple enough for a newcomer but detailed enough for the staunch professional, this Colour Wheel is ideal for absolutely everyone.
Small and easy to use
Really handy to pick colours so you don’t end up with muddy colours
Very good service
Hopefully help with mixing