- Designed for use with oil paints
- Great elasticity and durability
- Made with the finest golden synthetic fibres
- Long green polished handles
- Seamless silver ferrules
- Made by Da Vinci, the world's finest brushmaker
Made with the finest golden synthetic fibre which results in a combination of great elasticity and durability. Ideal for working on rough surfaces. These brushes are very popular and proven brushes for oil painting but are also ideally suited to translucent acrylic painting.
Da Vinci Nova Round Oil Series 1670 brushes have extra fine golden synthetic fibres. They have exceptional elasticity and far exceed the lifetime of natural hair brushes, even on rough surfaces. The brushes have long green lacquered handles and seamless silver ferrules.