- You save 38%
- You save £12.51
- Out of Stock
- Contents: 10 x 22ml tubes
- Colour(s): Assorted*
- A perfect introduction to oil painting
- Made using permanent, organic pigments
- Traditionally crafted & triple-milled
- Highly-pigmented, lightfast colours
- Durable, reliable & low odour
- Smooth "buttery" consistency
*please refer to "Contents" tab below
The Georgian Oil colour range from Daler-Rowney is ideal for newcomers, students & the budget-conscious artist looking to work using traditional oils.
Crafted using carefully selected permanent, organic pigments that provide the highest standards of durability, reliability & lightfastness. Rich & low odour, each batch is tested to ensure consistent tint & texture. Triple-milled for a viscosity & smooth texture that allows for a variety of techniques, including impasto.
Quick-drying, they're surface dry between 4-7 days after application (dependent on environmental factors, of course), with no colour shift during the drying process.