- You save 33%
- You save £21.91
- Set of 36 Graduate Oil paints*
- Highly-pigmented, intermixable colours
- Smooth, vibrant & lightfast
- Surface dries in 4-5 days to a satin finish
- Use directly from the tube or thin with spirits & mediums
- Combines quality, accessibility & affordability
- Ideal for newcomers & students
*for more, please check the Contents tab
Offering access to reliable, consistently high-quality materials in a cost-effective manner, the Graduate range from Daler-Rowney has been specifically designed to meet the needs of beginners & students looking to practice & perfect their skills in acrylic, oil or watercolour techniques.
Graduate Oil Colours are traditionally crafted with have a soft, buttery consistency & high pigment loading.
Permanent, easy to mix & offering incredible versatility, being suitable for both smooth applications & more textured impasto techniques.
The unique formulation of refined linseed oil & modern drying agents used creates oil colours that are easy to squeeze from the tube, mix on the palette & apply to the surface.
Dependent on the conditions, all colours surface dry to a uniform, satin finish with 4-5 days.
This impressive set provides almost endless colour-mixing possibilities, containing a total of 36 colours over several internal trays.
Video: How To Mix Daler-Rowney Graduate Oil Colours