- Width: 0.5mm
- Includes: 3 x HB leads
- A top-selling mechanical pencil
- Convenient metal pocket clip
- Lightweight, evenly balanced plastic barrel
- Includes additional eraser protected by end cap
- Features a textured grip for additional comfort & control
- Expertly engineered for drawing, drafting or writing
Available in several sizes from 0.3 - 0.9mm, the P200 range of mechanical pencils from Pentel have been expertly designed for effortless precision & include a number of unique tried & trusted features.
Ideal for everyday writing & drawing, their lightweight ergonomic barrels have been colour-coded to match their lead width & include a textured grip for additional control.
The hardwearing graphite leads are easily replaceable, with this pencil including 3 x HB leads in total. Should you require more, they're available in a variety of grades in conveniently pocket-sized tubes of 12 right here.
Also, should you decide to pop the end cap off, you'll find an incredibly effective eraser. This is similarly replaceable, with packs found here.