- You save 25%
- Nib 1: Fine Bullet
- Nib 2: Broad Chisel
- Colours: 189
- Professional dual-tipped markers
- Fine bullet tip is ideal for precision & detail
- Broad chisel tip easily covers large areas quickly
- Alcohol-based ink is quick-drying & translucent
- Dye-based colours dry evenly with no streaks
- Easily layer or blend to achieve depth & opacity
Originally from the legendary Letraset, later adopted by Winsor & Newton and expanded through their decades of experience, the range soon became the family of recognisable markers we have today.
Each Promarker is dual-tipped, featuring both a fine bullet tip for precision & detailing, along with a broad chisel tip for thick, bold lines & efficient largescale applications.
Their alcohol-based ink is quick-drying & translucent, able to blended or layered easily for a variety of effects including depth, shading, opacity & mixing unique hues.
Vibrant dye-based colours ensure a consistent application every time, with no unsightly streaking.