- You save £1.20
- Nib 1: Fine Bullet
- Nib 2: Broad Chisel
- Colours: 189
- Sold Individually
- Professional illustration markers
- Dual-tipped, with both a fine bullet & broad chisel nib
- Alcohol-based ink is quick-drying & translucent
- Dye-based colours apply & dry evenly with no streaks
- Achieve depth & opacity easily via layering or blending
- Popular amongst students, artists, designers, illustrators & more!
Well known across the creative world, the Promarker range from Winsor & Newton is a professional-quality, dual-tipped collection of illustration markers available in several varieties, making it easier than ever to produce flawless, print-like results.
Available in 189 individual colours, each marker is dual-tipped, including both a fine bullet tip for precision detailing & a high-quality broad chisel nib for covering or shading larger areas with bold, lively strokes.
Quick-drying & translucent, their alcohol-based ink can be both blended or layered easily for shading & gradient effects, whilst the dye-based colours ensure outstanding vibrancy, consistency & tonal variation for additional depth & opacity in your work, with no unsightly streaking.
We recommend using a dedicated marker pad with this range, such as our very own YUPO pads.
Available in 2 sizes, these gummed pads include a specially developed, hardwearing synthetic paper ideal for dealing with even the most robust applications including alcohol, pigment & water-based inks!