- You save 25%
- Nib 1: Fine Bullet
- Nib 2: Broad Chisel
- Colours: 189
- Professional dual-tipped markers
- Fine bullet tip is ideal for precision & detail
- Broad chisel tip easily covers large areas quickly
- Alcohol-based ink is quick-drying & translucent
- Dye-based colours dry evenly with no streaks
- Easily layer or blend to achieve depth & opacity
Dual-tipped, each Promarker features both a fine, pointed tip for details & precision, along with an additional broad chisel nib for efficient largescale colouring & thick, bold, lively strokes.
Quick-drying & translucent, their alcohol-based ink can be both blended or layered easily, achieving shading effects, producing new hues of colour & developing depth & opacity in your work.
The dye-based colours ensure outstanding vibrancy, consistency & tonal variation for a clean application with no unsightly streaking.
Available across the world & often found in the collections of artists, architects, students, illustrators, cartoonists, professionals & hobbyists, the Promarker range from Winsor & Newton is available as your standard Promarker, Brush, Neon, Metallic & even Watercolour, making it easier than ever to produce flawless, print-like results.