- You save 70%
- You save 70%
- Incredibly versatile "French Style" field easel
- Combines an easel, palette & storage box
- Features 3 fully adjustable telescopic legs
- Includes an additional palette & built-in storage space
- Easy to carry with a vegan leather handle & convenient shoulder strap.
- Able to hold a canvas, board or pad up to 86cm / 33" in height
- Made using FSC certified wood
The Berwick is a classically designed "French Style" easel combining a sketching box, storage case, palette & easel into one simple & portable form, ideal for working the field.
Ideal for any on-location plein air artist or anyone looking to save room in their home or studio.
This stylish, compact easel comes complete with a convenient over-the-shoulder carry strap, vegan leather handle, additional wooden palette & built-in storage drawer, ensuring you have easy access to your materials & tools, no matter where you work.
The three telescopic legs are each individually fully adjustable & end in rubber-tipped points that help to provide a stable, level working surface regardless of height, angle or uneven ground. When not in use, the legs fold down into specially designated spaces in the "main body" of the easel, clipping securely & remaining in place for ease of transport or storage.
Arriving fully constructed, this easel simply needs to be unfolded & you're ready to work whenever & wherever you want!
Dimensions: 78 x 100 x 145cm // 30.7 x 39 x 57"
Maximum Extended Height: 183cm // 72"
Weight (when empty): 6.92kg (approx.)