- You save 48%
- You save 50%
- High-Quality hardbound sketchbooks
- Available in several sizes
- 170gsm acid-free paper
- 50 lightly textured pages
- Cover features a classic leather effect
- Suitable for both dry & wet media
- Perforated throughout for easy removal
- Also available in a spiral-bound option
Ideal for art of all scales & complexities, these sketchbooks from Winsor & Newton are available in several sizes, each designed not only as a premium surface on which to work in a range of mediums but also as a way to ensure the safety & security of your work in the long term.
All 50 pages are perforated on the inner edge, making it easy to remove any pages should you wish. The heavyweight 170gsm paper inside features a lightly-grained texture, making it perfectly suited for use with a range of mediums and techniques including pencil, pen, ink & even light watercolour work.
Designed for longevity, every sheet is acid-free & archival quality, actively helping to prevent yellowing or environmental damage over the course of time (if kept in the proper conditions).