- For all decorative craft techniques
- Use with thicker colours
- Made from pliable red-brown synthetic fibres
- Perfect painting edge and reliable brush point
- Seamless aluminium rust-proof ferrules
- Varnished handles with flats to prevent rolling
- Great for texturing an array of surfaces
Video: Da Vinci Forte 363 Series Brush Demo
The brush line for all decorative craft techniques, where thicker colours are used. Series 363 Forte Brushes from Da Vinci are made from pliable, red-brown synthetic fibres that were specifically developed for to combine the best of bristle and natural hair brushes. This guarantees a perfect painting edge and reliable brush point.
The brushes have a seamless Aluminium ferrule in rust-proof steel, and the water-based varnished handles have flats to stop the brush from rolling away. They have great colour absorbance and dose capacity, for very controlled application, with no hair loss. They are best suited to textured surfaces such as wood, rough paper, card, textiles, canvas, fired porcelain, ceramic and more.
Video: Using Forte Brushes In Manga Character Drawing