- Made from Red Kolinsky Sable hair
- Crafted to exceptional standards
- Suitable for watercolour, gouache, glass painting and more
- Very finely shaped tips with high elasticity
- Short black polished handles with seamless silver ferrules
- From Da Vinci, the world's finest brushmaker
- Handmade in Germany
Video: Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 Brush Demo
Da Vinci Maestro Series 10 Round Watercolour Brushes are made from red Kolinsky sable and meet the highest standards. They are suitable for watercolour, gouache, glass painting, graphics, design and restoration.
They have short black polished handles and seamless silver ferrules. From size 12 upwards each brush comes in an individual gift box with a piece of brush soap to take care of the precious sable hairs. The size 50 brush has a natural handle and a matt brushed silver ferrule.
The 'Maestro' designation is reserved for brushes manufactured using male winter Siberian Kolinsky Red Sable fur. These are top-of-the-line, highest quality brushes. The extra sharp needle-like point and longer tapered hair length results in faster action at the tip and the tightest snap at the point. Expect superior spring and control, plus unsurpassed water-carrying performance. Click here for a video demonstration of the Da Vinci Maestro Brush range.