- You save 33%
- You save £0.45
- Suitable for watercolour, gouache and ink
- Made from synthetic filaments
- Excellent spring and good points
- Hold colour extremely well
- Exceedingly hardwearing
- Gold plate ferrules and short teak handles
- Incredible value
When first introduced, Prolene brushes were a great success. Made of synthetic filaments they have an excellent spring, they from a good point and hold colour extremely well. These brushes are exceedingly hardwearing and, unlike sable, will not be damaged when used with Indian ink.
Each brush is complete with gold plated ferrules and short teak handles. These are beautiful looking brushes. They are suitable for watercolour as well as gouache and other media.