- You save 33%
- You save £0.59
- The flagship of the Prolene collection
- Flat edges suitable for gouache and watercolour painting
- Synthetic filaments hold colour in a wonderful way
- Incredibly soft fibres that feel like natural sable
- Beautiful gold coloured ferrules and teak handles
This Prolene Plus range is the flagship of the Prolene collection. It represents a pinnacle of achievement with a wide variety of Prolene synthetic filaments, which are ferruled in beautiful gold coloured plate and fashioned with teak handles. They have a delightful 'spring' when in use, pointing in a most pleasing manner, and they hold colour in a wonderful way.
Their incredibly soft fibres feel closer than ever to natural sable but with the durability and more economical price of a synthetic brush. Its oval shape makes it particularly well suited to blending colours, but it us useful for all single stroke work and lettering.