- You save 17%
- You save £5.00
- A pack of watercolour crystals
- Includes 12 x 15g pots
- Intense, highly pigmented colours
- Transparent & fully intermixable
- Lightfast, non-toxic, acid & oil-free
- Suitable for newcomers & professionals
- Ideal for watercolour painting, cardmaking & other crafts
A pack of 12 brilliantly vivid, highly-pigmented pots of powdered watercolour crystals from Brusho in assorted colours.
Water-based, acid-free & non-toxic, these user-friendly powders allow even the earliest of beginners to effortlessly create abstract designs & colourful, expressive artwork with only a little water & some imagination. The range of 12 included colours are lightfast & fully intermixable with one another for limitless tones & shades.
Incredibly versatile, they're fantastic for a variety of fine art & crafts techniques including watercolour painting, cardmaking, stencilling & even decorative effects on fabrics such as wall hangings.
As an example, when paired with watercolour paper & a spritzer, you can use the fine mist to spread the colour across the surface in unpredictable ways for intense, unique patterns & backgrounds to work on.