- You save 34%
- You save £3.46
- 12 sheets of textured watercolour paper
- 100% virgin woodpulp
- Made on Fourdrinier machine paper
- Cold pressed (NOT)
- Fine grain and acid-free
- Weight: 300gsm (140lb)
- Good erasability for correction and suitability for masking fluids
- Prevents colour loss and preserves the integrity of the paper
- FSC certified - produced from well-managed forests and/or recycled materials
Video: Understanding Watercolour With Daler-Rowney Aquafine
This Daler Rowney Aquafine Watercolour Pad includes 12 sheets of Cold Pressed NOT, fine grain and acid-free paper (300gsm/140lbs). The full range gives rich, transparent colour, with excellent tinting strength and working properties.
Aquafine watercolour paper is manufactured on a Fourdrinier paper machine using 100% virgin woodpulp. The paper is acid-free and buffered to prevent deterioration of colour and to preserve the integrity of the paper over time. Aquafine watercolour paper is aimed at beginners and students as well as professional artists preferring to work in mainly 'dry' watercolour painting techniques.
Its weight of 300gsm offers good water absorbability and the surface is fairly hard, making it easily erasable and suitable for masking fluid without stretching. Each pad contains 12 sheets of Textured Paper, ideal for a more abstract and free style of painting.