- You save £5.11
- Sheets: 30
- Weight: 250gsm
- Binding: Spiral
- Available in several sizes
- Spiral-bound mixed media pads
- Great for both wet and dry techniques
- Optima paper is FSC-certified & acid-free
- Spiral binding allows for unrestricted access
- Can be used in both portrait & landscape orientations
- Suitable for a variety of mediums including pencil, ink, watercolour, acrylic, oil & more!
Also available as an Artboard Pad, click here to view!
Available in several sizes, these high-quality mixed media pads from Daler-Rowney provide almost limitless creative possibilities & not only make for wonderful additions to any studio, but also a convenient, compact & portable alternative for an unwieldy canvas or collection of heavy boards.
Incredibly versatile, each pad contains 30 sheets of 250gsm Optima paper, designed to effectively support both wet & dry techniques without bleeding or smearing. Featuring a lightly-textured surface for applications of graphite, charcoal or pastels and a natural white tone allowing for a more varied colour palette, uncorrupted colour mixing & no tonal clashing in your work.
Both durable & acid-free, they're suitable for almost every technique imaginable from dry media such as soft pastels or charcoal, markers with water-based, dye-based or pigment-based inks & numerous paints including watercolour, gouache, acrylic or oil colours.
The sturdy metal spiral binding of these pads allows for complete unrestricted access to every inch of paper available, along with the opportunity to work comfortably in both portrait & landscape orientations.