- You save 34%
- You save £7.00
- Assorted set of 12
- Harder grades, suited for technical applications
- Convenient, compact & sturdy metal tin
- Professional-quality graphite pencils
- Ideal for sketching, drawing & writing
- Extra break-resistant leads due to SV bonding
- Carbon-neutral production methods
- Made using wood from sustainable forestry
- Coated in an eco-friendly water-based varnish
Art Set also Available
First developed in 1905, the Castell 9000 graphite pencil range from Faber-Castell is a true classic & a staple found in the collections of artists, illustrators, writers & various professionals across the world.
Collected together in this set are 12 pencils in an assorted range of grades from 5H - 5B for technical applications such as adding fine details & light linework to architectural plans or fashion illustrations. The attractive metal tin provides a compact storage solution & reliable protection during transit.
Fully bonded with the wooden barrel & coated in a strong, water-based varnish, they're practically break-resistant for a longevity almost unheard of amongst art materials of their quality.
Also available individually in 16 finely graduated degrees of hardness from 8B - 6H, the range of hues (from a delicate grey to a deep black) making them ideal for all technical or artistic application & techniques.