- Available in 16 grades
- Sold Individually
- Professional-quality graphite pencils
- Extra break-resistant leads due to SV bonding
- Coated in an eco-friendly water-based varnish
- Carbon-neutral production methods
- Made using wood from sustainable forestry
- Suitable for sketching, drawing & writing
- Ideal for artists, architects, graphic designers & hobbyists
Also available in a variety of sets
First developed in 1905, the Castell 9000 graphite pencil range from Faber-Castell is a true classic & a staple found in the collections of artists, illustrators, writers & various professionals across the world.
Available in 16 finely graduated degrees of hardness from 8B - 6H, the range of hues (from a delicate grey to a deep black) makes them ideal for all technical & artistic applications.
Fully bonded with the wooden barrel & coated in a strong, water-based varnish, they're practically break-resistant for a longevity almost unheard of amongst art materials of their quality.
8B - 3B
Extra soft, deep black for artistic ink-like impressions of depth.
2B - F
Soft, lighter black tones, ideal for both drawing & writing.
H - 6H
Harder, ranging to light grey for technical drawings, such as architectural work.