- Available in 5 grades
- Extra strong 5.3mm lead
- Sold Individually
- Professional-quality graphite pencils
- Extra break-resistant leads due to SV bonding
- Coated in an eco-friendly water-based varnish
- Carbon-neutral production methods
- Made using wood from sustainable forestry
- Suitable for sketching, drawing & writing
- Ideal for artists, architects, graphic designers & hobbyists
Also available in a Set of 5
First developed in 1905, the Castell 9000 graphite pencil range from Faber-Castell is a true classic & a staple found in the collections of artists, illustrators, writers & various professionals across the world.
Featuring a thicker 5.3mm lead, the Castell 9000 Jumbo Pencils provide a comprehensive range of line widths & an even graphite laydown, with the 5 available finely graduated degrees of hardness making them ideal for a variety of both technical & artistic applications.
Fully bonded with the wooden barrel & coated in a strong, water-based varnish, they're practically break-resistant for a longevity almost unheard of amongst art materials of their quality.
Extra soft, deep black for artistic ink-like impressions of depth.
6B + 4B
Very soft, lighter black tones for pictorial tonal impressions.
2B + HB
Medium soft with a medium black tones for a variety of applications.