- You save 31%
- You save £2.75
- Suitable for use with Watercolours
- Creates a protective mask on paper
- Dries colourless, preventing staining on sensitive paper
- Removable by gently rubbing away to reveal the underlayer
- Best removed using a silicone tipped applicator
Please note, Winsor & Newton are in the process of updating labelling, as such, packaging may differ from shown.
Video: Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid
Winsor & Newton Watercolour Colourless Art Masking Fluid creates a temporary cover to protect areas of work when you’re creating watercolour washes. Each bottle contains a colourless, non-staining liquid composed of rubber latex for masking areas of work needing protection when colour is applied in broad washes.
It dries to a film that is easy to peel or rub off when dry. Winsor & Newton Watercolour Colourless Art Masking Fluid is an excellent addition to any watercolourist’s kit. Do not apply on damp or soft sized paper. Remove as soon as possible after application. Brushes can be cleaned if washed immediately with water after use.