- You save 19%
- You save £2.06
Create your own textile paints & inks!
- 250ml pot of medium for acrylic paint
- Mix to create textile printing inks
- Slows drying time of acrylic paints
- Retains colour vibrancy & brilliance
- Translucent plastic pot ensures amount visible at a glance
- Easy access, airtight seal with a flip-top closure
System 3 from Daler-Rowney is a complete suite of high-quality, fully compatible & intermixable products including paints, mediums, brushes & surfaces that have been developed for all lovers of acrylic, regardless of experience.
One of several mediums available in the System 3 range, simply mix this with your acrylic paints to create your very own textile inks, without sacrificing colour or quality!
Slows the drying process of acrylics, enabling you to spend more time printing or painting detailed images onto a range of fabrics including cotton, cotton blend, synthetic, silk & other natural fibres.
Designed for convenience, the clear, flexible pot enables you to identify any specific colour at a glance, along with how much you have available at any given time. The flip-top design of the lid is easy to open, whilst still creating an air-tight seal when closed, indicated by a small click sound for reassurance.
Recommended for use with System 3 products, but is compatible with other brands & styles of acrylic paint (results may vary).
- Mix 1:1 with System 3 acrylic paint.
- Once dry, iron on reverse of fabric to set