- You save 32%
- You save £2.86
- Size: 20 x 20cm
- Sheets: 12
- Weight: 300gsm
- Finish: NOT
- High-quality watercolour block
- Contains 25% recycled cotton
- No stretching needed, glued on 4 sides
- Environmentally-friendly production
- FSC-Certified & Carbon-Neutral
- Carbon-neutral production
- Made in the UK
This high-quality watercolour block from Seawhite is made through a carbon-neutral process & with FSC certified materials.
The end result of which contains at least 25% recycled cotton.
With 12 sheets of high-quality, 300gsm paper glued on all 4 sides, the paper remains secure as you work, preventing the need for any form of stretching.
This ensures the paper will not warp, even when saturated with heavy water or when multiple layers are applied, making it ideal for watercolour, gouache, ink and acrylic.
Made using a cold-press technique (NOT), each sheet features a lightly textured surface.