- You save 20%
- You save 20%
- 1.5kg of self-hardening clay
- Red colouring
- Hardens naturally in 4-5 days without cracking
- Ready to use out of the packet
- Paint with acrylics once dry
- Versatile; sand, glue, varnish & much more!
- Perfect for crafting & fun for all ages
- Also available in Concrete Grey & Natural colouring
Now £7.99You save 20%
The Gedeo Non-Firing Clay from Pebeo is a natural clay for both beginners & experienced potters, providing a high-quality finish without the use of an expensive kiln.
Ready to use straight away, the natural cellulose & synthetic binders prevent cracking during the natural drying process, hardening without firing in 4-5 days.
Once dry, it is incredibly solid & durable.
Infinitely versatile, able to be used for fine detailed work & after drying, can be painted, varnished, polished, cut or perforated.
Can also be made into a non-food watertight container, like a vase for example, by simply using a Waterproofing Agent.
- Although the air-drying process takes between 4-5 days, if you would like to speed up the drying process, the object can be exposed to a heat source.
- You can increase the hardness by finishing the drying process in a domestic oven (100-110ºc).
- The clay can be kept in it's original packaging for at least 2 years.
- As long as it hasn't dried, it can be reused & stored indefinitely, wrapped in a damp cloth in a tightly closed plastic bag (or airtight container).