- You save 20%
- You save 20%
- 1.5kg of self-hardening clay
- Natural / Beige colouring
- Hardens naturally in 4-5 days without cracking
- Ready to use out of the packet
- Paint with acrylics once dry
- Versatile; sand, glue, varnish & much more!
- Perfect for crafting & fun for all ages
- Also available in Concrete Grey & Red colouring
Now £7.99You save 20%
The Gedeo Non-Firing Clay from Pebeo is a natural clay for both beginners & experienced potters, providing a high-quality finish without the use of an expensive kiln.
Ready to use straight away, the natural cellulose & synthetic binders prevent cracking during the natural drying process, hardening without firing in 4-5 days.
Once dry, it is incredibly solid & durable.
Infinitely versatile, able to be used for fine detailed work & after drying, can be painted, varnished, polished, cut or perforated.
Can also be made into a non-food watertight container, like a vase for example, by simply using a Waterproofing Agent.
- Although the air-drying process takes between 4-5 days, if you would like to speed up the drying process, the object can be exposed to a heat source.
- You can increase the hardness by finishing the drying process in a domestic oven (100-110ºc).
- The clay can be kept in it's original packaging for at least 2 years.
- As long as it hasn't dried, it can be reused & stored indefinitely, wrapped in a damp cloth in a tightly closed plastic bag (or airtight container).
This was bought for my Mum who is gong blind but wants to continue to be able to do craft work, small pottery and sculpture. She already knew about the product and is very keen to get started.
Good quality non firing clay. Will use again.
Easy to use and manage when sculpting, would definitely recommend.
Not used it yet. I'm sure it will be adequate for my needs. Thank yoy